Our Company complies with reasonable security practices and procedures to protect the sensitive and personal information collected by us. Regular audits are conducted to ensure that reasonable security practices and procedures are in place.
- Necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
- Shared with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity.
- For prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
- Consent is given by the user.
- It is necessary for the performance of contract between us and the user.
- The user will be aware about the fact that the information is being collected.
- The personal/sensitive information will be collected only for the purpose for which it is sought.
- The user will be provided with an opportunity to review the information provided and make corrections if required.
- Before collecting the information, the user will be provided with an option to not provide the information sought.